Last week I had the chance to visit Los Angeles for the ASID Leadership Conference, in conjunction with Dwell on Design (that’s me on the far right).
While the conference was filled with ASID seminars preparing us for our leadership roles within our chapters (I’ll be President of the ASID Intermountain Chapter starting in October), we also had some time to wander the show floor for design inspiration.
I had so much to see in a short amount of time, but I thought I would post some of the things that stood out most to me, whether it was for their great design or their colorful imagery.
1. Miele’s limited edition white appliances. I heard rumors of their new white appliances on twitter, and was thrilled to see them in person.
2. Miele’s flush-mount gas cooktop
10. JC Penney is stepping it up with new lines from Jonathan Adler and Michael Graves! (sorry about the blurry photo)
12. If you read my blog, you know that I’m obsessed with outlet and switch cover options . Lutron did not disappoint.
13. Walker Zanger tile never ceases to amaze me. They were a sponsor of our ASID Leadership Conference, and I love my new notebook with the tagline “What will you create?” As noted in the speech given by their rep, they are a company dedicated celebrating and inspiring all designers, which is evident in their social media sites.